Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year or we can say that it is the head of the day for the Jewish people. The Hebrew Bible name of this great day is Yom Truah. It is the first of the Holy Day which is usually observed in the early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere.
Rosh Hashanah is basically is a two day celebration, which starts with Tishrei, it is the first day. The tishrei is the first month of the Civil year of Jewish.
So let we wish you all Happy Rosh Hashanah Greetings Sayings 2016. Below are some of the best wishes for this great day to wish your friends, family members and relatives and whomsoever you want to wish.
Happy rosh hashanah greetings
If you want to wish your Jewish friend “wish you a very happy new and prosperous year” would be perfect. But below we have discuss some traditional and some cool way to wish your family relatives, friends and family members.
· “Wishing all those who celebrate Rosh Hashanah a happy, healthy, and sweet new year." Happy Rosh Hashanah 2016.
· "Wishing you good health, happiness, peace and prosperity. Today and all through the year! L'shanah Tovah!" Wish you a very happy Rosh Hashanah.
· "On Rosh Hashanah wishing you peace, happiness, good luck God's blessing and success. L'shanah Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!"
"At the New Year, with special thoughts of you, and a wish that the year ahead will be filled with peace, happiness, and good health." Happy Rosh Hashanah to you all.
New year Sayings for rosh Hashanah 2016 Whatsapp | Facebook
Beside the greetings one should know what else if he/she can wish their friends, family and realtives the greatness of this day. So here below are some of the traditional greeting of this day Rosh Hashanah.
· L'Shanah Tovah Tikatevu: The literal Hebrew to English translation is "May you be inscribed (in the Book of Life) for a good year." This traditional Rosh HaShanah greeting wishes others a good year and is often shorted to "Shana Tova" (Good Year) or "L'Shanah Tovah."
· G'mar Chatimah Tovah: The literal Hebrew to English translation is "May your final sealing (in the Book of Life) be good." This greeting is traditionally used between Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur.
· Yom Tov: The literal Hebrew to English translation is "Good Day." This phrase is often used in place of the English word "holiday" during the High Holidays of Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur. Somes Jews will also use the Yiddish version of the phrase, "Gut Yuntiff," which means "A Good Holiday."
Rosh Hashanah Greetings Sayings for 2016
The most common saying and texting on this holiday,i.e, Rosh Hashanah are stated below by which you can send it your friends.
- May this New Year be filled with health and happiness, and sweet moments for you and your family. L’shanah Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah 2016
- At the New Year, with special thoughts of you, and a wish that the year ahead will be filled with peace, happiness, and good health.
- May it be Your will, Lord our God and God of our ancestors, that you renew for us a good and sweet year !! Happy Rosh Hashanah to all of you.
- The New Year, like an infant heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings. Happy rosh Hashanah
Proper Greeting for Rosh Hashanah 2016
The traditional way to or the Formal way to wish the greatness of this Holiday or in other words we can say that the head of day ,i.e, Rosh Hashanah is stated below.
So Happy Rosh Hashanah to all of you. Enjoy the greatness of this day with the proper saying of Rosh Hashanah or the Rosh Hashanah greetings. Hope you like the content of this article. So be social and wish all your Jewish friends and theirs friends about the greatness of this day, “Rosh Hashanah”. Discuss some more information with us on the comment section below. Enjoy.